Manage Mini Programs
The Mini Program Manage functionality is available for admins and developers to manage mini programs. Depending on your roles, you can perform different actions to manage your mini programs. Check this video to quickly get an overview of how to manage mini programs.
Admins, Reviewers, and Developers can manage mini programs with the highest authorization, while Developers have the authorization for their own mini programs. For more information about the roles, see Member Role.
Depending on your roles, you can benefit from all or some of the following features. Admins can manage all the mini programs with all the features, while reviewers, developer admins, and developers can view their mini programs by either adding members (as developers or admins) or done in the mini program development.
To be specific, you can benefit from the following features:
Create a new mini program
You can choose the mini program type and create a new mini program after you provide the required information. This feature is available for both admins and developers.
See Create Mini Programs for detailed steps.
See Mini Program Types to check the difference between the two types of mini programs.
To create a HTML5 mini program, see How to transform an HTML 5 mobile app to an HTML 5 mini program.
Check mini programs in the list
You can check the mini programs in a list.
- Admins can check all the mini programs in the space.
- Other roles can check the authorized mini programs.
To be specific, you can:
- Check the basic information, such as name, type, ID, creator and last modified time of a mini program.
- View the performance and quality of each mini program and navigate to these pages:
Navigate to the detail page of the mini program
You can search for the mini program by mini program name, mini program ID, or creator. You click one specific mini program in the list and navigate to the detail page to check the following features:
Manage a selected mini program in the detail page
To be specific, you can:
- admins can modify or update the mini program information that is provided when you create the mini program. In addition, you can use multi-languages to describe your mini program information to localize the mini program.
- Other roles can view the information.
You can check the version list of the mini program and filter mini programs by status. By selecting one specific version, you can check the detailed version information, JSAPIs that are used in the mini program, and the release progress. admins can also add release notes under
Version Info >
Release Note and submit an approval request to publish the version.
- admins can add members to join the mini program project and remove members from the project to develop, debug, release and manage mini programs.
- Set the member to either of the following roles:
- Developer Admin
- Other roles can view the member information.
The feature is a package that contains JSAPIs that are used in the mini program. You can view the feature list. By selecting a specific feature, you can view all the JSAPIs contained in the feature.
In addition, developer admins can also add or delete features.
- QR Code
This feature is available for admins. You can take the following actions to the QR code:
- Display a default QR code for testing, which will disappear after a period of time as shown below the QR code.
- Define a new QR code with the URL and Page Parameters.
- Delete the default QR codes.
- Check the details of a QR code.
- Download a QR code.
- admins can configure the client ID, the merchant ID, and whitelists.
- Admins can view the configured information.
Remove the mini program
You can send your removal request of the mini program. After the removal request is approved, you can remove the mini program.
This feature is only available for admins.