Product guide overview
This product guide is intended for mini program platform users to learn the product features and procedures to manage the whole lifecycle of mini programs.
Mini Program is a new technology that helps you quickly develop high-quality services and grow your business on mobile apps with better user experience. With the Mini Program Development Platform, you can manage the whole lifecycle of mini programs. You can either directly create, develop, upload, release or remove mini programs, or authorize developers to manage min programs with an approval process. You can also see the data with analytics and quality functionality to improve efficiency.
This product guide is divided into three sections:
You can see the general workflow and process descriptions and the detailed steps on how to do the following:
- Manage the lifecycle of a mini program. For more information, see How to manage Mini Programs.
- Transform an HTML5 app into a mini program with the PWA web development approach. For more information, see How to transform an HTML 5 mobile app to an HTML 5 mini program.
- See the customized analysis of a mini program. For more information, see How to customized your analysis.
- Apply for authorization. For more information, see How to apply for authorization.
- Send your feedback. For more information, see How to send your feedback.
- Product features
You can see the detailed features of the platform. See feature scope below to get a list of all the available features and the topics under Product features.
You can see the videos that introduce both the features and process of the platform.
Platform workflow management
The workflow can be divided into the following steps:
- Getting started
- Apply for an account
- Log into the platform
- Choose your workspace
For more information, see Getting Started for Merchant On-Boarding.
- Releaes mini programs
- System setup
- Invite members and set roles
- Set tester whitelist
- Create mini programs
- Debug and preview mini programs
Note: Mini Programs are created by developers in the developer tool and uploaded to the workspace for approval. For more information, see Mini Program Studio.
- Release mini programs with an approval process
- Operate the mini program
For more information about the detailed process, see Workflow Procedures.
You can see the feature scope in the following table:
Create new mini program
View Mini program list
Browse JSAPI list
Browse API detail
Browse Feature list
Browse Feature detail
Browse Feature history
Crash and Tracking
Browse App list
Browse App detail
Add App & Key Manage
Edit App Info
Check and revoke authorization
Create Developer Workspace
Mini Program&Feature Related
Submit your feedback to the console
Logo & Favicon
Service Email Preference
URL of About Us
Term of Service Agreement