The Main Interface
The main interface of Mini Program Studio mainly contains following components:
- Menu bar: including files, editor, window and other basic software settings, these settings are similar with the settings of normal development software.
- Tool bar: including functions such as associating Mini Program, toggling displays, preview, remote debug, upload and other functions for Mini Program.
- Function panel: including project file management, search, git management, NPM package management and other functions.
- Editor: for Mini Program coding.
- Simulator: local simulator for previewing Mini Program and remote debugging.